We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you frequently visit this page. This Policy applies to Greenwich Business Capital, LLC and governs all data collection used by the company. Using https://greenwichbusinesscapital.com you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
1. Why We Collect Information and For How Long the data will be collected for:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested.
- To fulfill our interest in improving our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so.
- To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences. The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary.
2. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria:
- The length of time information remains relevant.
- The length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations.
- Any limitation periods within which claims might be made.
- Any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies, or associations.
- The type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
3. Use of Information collected by Greenwich Business Capital, LLC does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent, or lease any of its customer lists or names to any third parties. Greenwich Business Capital, LLC may collect and make use of information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services requested. Greenwich Business Capital, LLC uses various third-party social media features including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within Greenwich Business Capital, LLC control.
4. Disclosure of Information, Greenwich Business Capital, LLC may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered.
- In other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented
- In such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined.
- As required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant.
- To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential.
- As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service.
- As necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Greenwich Business Capital, LLC.
5. Non-Marketing purposes, Greenwich Business Capital, LLC greatly respects your privacy. We reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, or changes in Greenwich Business Capital, LLC services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public medias to post a notice.
6. Children under the age of 13, Greenwich Business Capital, LLC website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from the system database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
8. Security Greenwich Business Capital, LLC takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the webpage address. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user’s personal information under our control. The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication.
Telephone Number: 4013988930
Mailing Address: Greenwich Business Capital, LLC 1300 Division Rd #305 West Warwick, Rhode Island 02891
Copyright © 2011 Greenwich Business Capital - All Rights Reserved.