Understanding SBA Loans
SBA Small business loans provide affordable working capital. Low rate business loans are not the easiest things for small business owners to find. Between large down payments or lendable equity ratios to high cost/short term advance positions, small businesses are often limited in their pursuit for small business loans. With an SBA small business loan, unlock the full potential of your business. Have you been utilizing merchant cash advances to fund your working capital needs? Put a stop to paying daily and weekly at outrageous rates! Utilize the SBA 7a loan program and get affordable working capital that will not devastate your business cash flow.
- Borrow up to $5,000,000.00
- Use up to 93% of your collateral value
- Some SBA small business loans do not require dollar for dollar collateral
- Borrow the money to refinance or purchase your location and borrow additional funds to consolidate your debts, restock inventory and supplies, buy new equipment, hire more staff, or take working capital to have on hand for when you need it all in one convenient loan
- Rates start at 6% and terms up to 25 years
- Enjoy low monthly payments
Obtaining SBA financing can make all the difference in the future success of your business. Don’t take our word, read what industry professionals have to say about the benefits of SBA small business loans.
Greenwich Business Capital has a network of SBA Lending Partners. Allow us to streamline the process for you and assist you through the application Process.
Speak with one of our seasoned professionals with over 75 years combined lending experience. Since 2015 we have helped over 3000 clients obtain over $500,000,000 in SBA financing. Let us show you how the SBA can change the trajectory of your small business. Are your ready to start the process?
Disclaimer: Greenwich Business Capital LLC is not a direct lender of the Small Business Administration. Using these services is not required to obtain an SBA loan.